FW Puffers in North Houston ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FW Puffers in North Houston ???

Where in the North Houston/Spring/Conroe area can one find nice FW puffers?

Thanks.

I forget what kind they were but I saw some puffers at Fishland on Westhiemer for 4.99. They had flourscent color strip on there body.

Comment

Fish r us has Fahakas, dragon, and Mbus. Ultimate Fish has Mbus. Dwarf Puffers were at Fish Gallery last time I was there. Are you after a certin species?
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

My wife is thinking bout keeping a diffrent puffer. She has had her fegger8s for a long time. I just want Her to get some what in to fish keeping.
        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

I have a green spotted puffer if you want it you can have it it's about half an inch to 1 inch just let me know

Comment

I have an 30g tank sitting empty. I am trying to decide if I will just sell the set up or perhaps get a smaller size puffer for it. I have never kept puffers so I am just doing research now.

Comment

You would love the puffer fish. they are like little puppys
              Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

That is what I have heard Troy... That is one of the main reason I think I wold like to have one.

Comment

I scored 3 South American Puffers (Bumblebees) At Fish R Us today.... They are happy little campers in their new home. I also managed to get some small snails to add to the tank so they (Larry, Moe & Curly) have been on the prowl :)

Comment

Working...
                  X