Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75 Gallon Planted / Discus Tank (1st Post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates on this tank?
    125g: Empty For Now
    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Yeah, I got carried away at first and love these fish! so I now own 6 Discus (2-Virgin Reds / 2-Brilliant Turquoise / 2-Checkerboards), 2 German Rams (blue) / and about 15 Cardinal Tetra's in the tank happy and healthy. I am having a hard time with the plants. Grass Carpet wouldn't set in due to the substrate so I had to let that go. I am down to the back wall of jungle vals and one big amazon sword in the center. I will take and post some pics soon.
      75 Gallon - Planted Discus Tank (in progress, see South American section)

Looking for rimless nano. PM me if you have something.

Comment

Sorry for late update. Had a fungus outbreak and had to do a rebuild from scratch pretty much. Then the tank broke in mid process so i got a new one today and got it in "super cycle" mode haha. I will post the pics as soon as everything is settled and running again.

I switched to caribsea white sand. So far it has been and looks amazing!
        Last edited by Cstan216; 04-26-2014, 10:50 PM.
        75 Gallon - Planted Discus Tank (in progress, see South American section)

Looking for rimless nano. PM me if you have something.

Comment

man sorry to hear about all the trouble with your tank. hope it starts getting better for you soon. cant wait to see new pics. thanks
          Fishes says "pook pook".

Comment

Hope you have everything back together.
            Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Sorry to hear about the difficult time. Looking forward to seeing it all put together with no more curve balls
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
              Desiderius Erasmus
              GHAC President

Comment

Working...
              X