I'm losing all my adult fan tail guppies fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Britni View Post
    I bought my daughter a 10 galling complete Walmart special setup for her room back in December. It's been going since January 1st. We have well water here with a softener system on it. The fish get this almost lethargic lazy type swim going on and the next thing you know they have fallen to the bottom of the tank bloated and some have even had fuzzy like stuff coming out of their rear ends. It's taking them out fast one day their fine the next they get that odd swimming on and the next they are dead. I have at least 12 babies that were born in that tank that have not had a single problem. At first it started with the females but has now progressed to the males too. There is no fin picking going on what so ever. I feed Omega One Super Color Flakes and once a week I feed freeze dried blood worms. They are fed two to three times a day. I have not used any meds because I have no idea what's going on. I have no idea what the hardness or ammonia levels are.

TexasHuntress
    From my own personal experience in the last week (I know this is an old thread but just in case someone else comes across it, look into Camallanus worms... (literally worms coming out of their anus) they are red look similar to blood worms... but long stringy white poop, lethargic, not eating etc. apparently guppies are well known for them especially ones purchased and shipped in from other countries but they can get them anywhere... my guppies are acting totally normal but I can see them in one of the females belly... they’re terrible disgusting things... anyways just wanted to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X