Stocking question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocking question

Getting ready to stock my 55 g salt. This is my first tank and going peaceful. Please tell me if these fish will be ok together. Going with 2 true perc clowns, 1 maroon clown, six line wrasse, yellow watchman goby, tiger pistol shrimp, 2 lawn mower blennies. Already have a CUC in there. Will probably add anenome s for clown to host. Any other fish suggestions? Don't want to be overstocked. Wanted fox face but don't think 55 is big enough?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The marroon clowns are mean... not a good choice with the percs

Comment

I had a Tomato clown before, and that ****er was mean as hell, when I tried cleaning the tank or placing corals it would attack my hand constantly. I hated him.

She loved her BTA too much...

Comment

I would not put the maroon clown… evil things!

Comment

I also say no to the Maroons! That was my first clown and when that thing nipped me, it felt light electricity had came through my tank! I got rid of that fish real fast! Mean little suckers!
          Michael G.

Comment

No to the 6 line and maroon. Mean little freakers. My six line killed to many fish in my reef.

Comment

replace maroon with a single male anthias and the six line with a gorgeous male flasher wrasse

Comment

No to the 6 lines and maroon.

Comment

I had a 600-gallon reef tank with both percs and maroons with no problems but "space matters".

Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X