Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to trade/sell large amazon sword and anubius attached to driftwood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: Looking to trade/sell large amazon sword and anubius attached to driftwood...

I have a medium large piece of mopani driftwood I'd say its about 12'L x 6'W x 2'H (I'm terrible at measurements but thats in inches). It was boiled over and over and has been in my tank for a year and no tannins at all. It has an anubius nana rysome attached but I got some black hair algae a few weeks ago so I trimmed all the leaves, it has about 6 small stems with leaves shooting out already though. Regardless if you don't want it attached you can remove it yourself once you get it! I also have a large amazon sword with 6 leaves the largest one is 8 inches I also trimmed it like 3 weeks ago because it had algae. I have a large bunch of alternanthera reineckii that I don't have space for. Also a few pieces of rotala green! I am looking for for nerite snails of varying colors and patterns, cherry shrimp, any type of fancy shrimp, any variation of otocinclus or Siamese algae eater. I have a 20 gal and I like catfish and algae eaters let me know if you are interested.

TL;DR (sorry for photo quality from my phone 5 minutes ago haha)
    FOR TRADE
    Mopani driftwood with anubius nana attached
    :photo 2.jpgphoto 3 (1).jpg(Those white spots are nerite snail eggs)
    Large Amazon Sword 8 inches
    :photo 1.jpg
    Green Hornwort
    Large alternanthera reineckii
    :photo 4 (1).jpg

LOOKING FOR
    Nerite snails(of varying patterns)
    Otocinclus(of any variation)
    Siamese algae eater
    Cherry Shrimp
    Any other color shrimp you have not ghost
    Pleco for 20gal

I'm willing to trade or sell anything listed I need it gone within a day or so please any offer is appreciated!
Working...
X