Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASM G-3 Protein Skimmer (used for 8 months)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: ASM G-3 Protein Skimmer (used for 8 months)

For Sale: ASM G-3 Protein Skimmer (used for 8 months)

Converting my SW tank to a FW tank. This skimmer worked great for my 210G tank, has a large sized collection cup, and is rated for 250gallons. I originally paid $287(from http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/ASM-G3.html), willing to sell this thing at $200.

Please pm me if you're interested.

Thanks...

Price Change: I will sell the skimmer for $175! That's over $100 off the purchase price...

Comment

New Price: $150! Please pm me if interested.

Comment

Guess not too many people go crazy for heavily discounted skimmers? I honestly expected to sell this in 1 day but maybe no one needs one atm. This is an excellent skimmer and videos are posted all over youtube demonstrating it in action!

Final Price: $130!!! I cannot go lower than this as I'm already losing a lot of $

Comment

Bump: New Price: $120.

Comment

Bump: New Price: $110.

Comment

Based on discussions with possible buyers, I want to make it more clear and mention I will take $110 if you pick up in my area, and take between $130 and $145 depending on whether or not I have to drive to your area and the miles/gas involved.

Thanks.

Comment

Bump. Whoever needs a skimmer will get a great deal on this one, heavily discounted!

Comment

This has not sold as of yet, even though I had the price knocked all the way down(pretty crazy too, I shouldn't have done that!) Therefore, I am closing this thread, I may post another listing for the skimmer in the future. It will not be sold for this low however, the lowest I'm willing to accept for it would be a firm $160. If anyone is interested, pm me and I will let you know if it's still around...

Comment

Working...
                  X