No announcement yet.

Awesome fish food at great prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanting pellets pay Rene and I'll pick them up. I'm in pflugerville right now.
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

I just got a delivery of these pellets. My fish took to them in no time except for some trophs but that's to be expected. They should come around in no time. Petros were in honey badger mode and ate it all up in seconds.
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
        Anyone wanting pellets pay Rene and I'll pick them up. I'm in pflugerville right now.
        just saw this guess I'm to late,

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
          Thanks for stopping by. Always a fun to see you...see u soon. Please let me know how your fish react to the food

Comment

Always bro. Always making me laugh lol. Sure the food is excellent.
            125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

I've been patiently waiting all day to pick up these pellets and test them out on my petros who aren't really impressed with anything except spirulina flakes...They went crazy over it and gobbled it up in no time! I'm looking forward to trying this out on the rest of my fish as well...It's looking like I'm going to have to order more soon...Thanks Rene for making this available and Josiah for picking up a few pounds for me while you were out that way...

Comment

My trophs have only eaten homemade food and flakes. They go nuts over this. Highly recommended.
                125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Working...
                X