No announcement yet.

Important Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna have a 50 off all remaining livestock blowout sell to make room for an upcoming mega shipment?

Comment

You are going to grow a mustache?
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by ruston123fishing View Post
        gonna have a 50 off all remaining livestock blowout sell to make room for an upcoming mega shipment?
        I like this one!

Comment

You're going to sell me some stock?

Comment

Originally posted by rmalford View Post
            You're going to sell me some stock?
            Yeah... chicken stock.
            All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
              Yeah... chicken stock.
              California love

Comment

Full scale blown retail shop! And has positions available, he will be accepting applications at the party !!!!

Lol
                5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                7 gal baby compressicps
                14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                100 gal mixed community tank
                125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

It is next week already! What's the announcement :3

Comment

He's keeping the suspense going

Comment

Let's see how many of these I can incorporate:

I looked into South Beach (FL), and it turns out the economy over there isn't as good as Houston. I also looked into the South Beach in Houston; it turns out that I'm not exactly what they're looking for(I saw some things that I can never unsee).

I will open a retail location. Not yet though.

I am retiring . . . for a couple months.

I'm not going to wear a dress. I call them kilts. There is a video out there (somewhere) of me in a cheerleader outfit. I wore it for an English parody video in high school. I'm not really certain if that counts as a dress either though.

I will never force anyone to have a shrimp/snail tank. I'd merely point out how empty and meaningless your existence would be without one.

I like gummy bears . . . and gummy worms. Pretty much anything once gummified is super-tasty. I'm not really certain what that has to do with Homeless Aquatics though.

I will shave my beard once Locks for Love accepts beard hair. Despite a very vigilant letter writing campaign, nothing yet. The birds do enjoy the nesting material, however.

I wouldn't mind joining the cast of Duck Dynasty, but alas, we aren't related. I've checked. Twice.

I am growing a mustache. I do that every second of every day that I don't actively shave it.

I am going to break everything down, look for a bigger space to expand my operation, and build back up. In the midst of doing this, I will be selling most of my inventory, tanks, and supplies. I will also be selling the house, and making room for someone to help me with tank maintenance -- we'll call him Tim Jr.

Towards that end, I'll offer (up to) 50% off existing stock. I will post a price list tonight.
                      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
                        I am going to break everything down, look for a bigger space to expand my operation, and build back up. In the midst of doing this, I will be selling most of my inventory, tanks, and supplies. I will also be selling the house, and making room for someone to help me with tank maintenance -- we'll call him Tim Jr.

Towards that end, I'll offer (up to) 50% off existing stock. I will post a price list tonight.
                        Exciting news and congratulations!

I can't wait to get in some of these sales.
                        Also I graduate in May if you're looking for a Tim Jr. with a B.S. Biology

Comment

Tim, my son has never met you, but I'm thinking you're kindred souls.

I take that back...he might have met you before he joined the cast of Duck Dynasty :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by thekarens; 12-17-2013, 09:12 PM.
                          Karen

Comment

Congrats Tim!!!

Comment

Congrats Tim! I'm very happy for Fi and you. 2014 is gonna be epic for you, enjoy the ride.
                              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Booyah!!!!! Beards know beards.

Comment

Working...
                                X