Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Gallon Tank/Lights/Stand/Filters (used for only 2 months as a SW QT tank)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 50 Gallon Tank/Lights/Stand/Filters (used for only 2 months as a SW QT tank)

IMG950960.jpgIMG950958.jpgIMG950959.jpgIMG950957.jpg

I'm selling a 50 gallon tank setup that was used as a SW QT setup.(used for only 2 months)

Here's more details of what's included: (pictures are above)
    - 50 Gallon Tank(dimensions are ~48"L x ~12.5 W x ~18.5H, brand is TopFin I believe)
    - 2 hood/light fixtures, sufficient for FW/SW FO tanks
    - Stand (brand is "Aquatic Fundamentals Black Scroll Aquarium Stand" rated for 55gallons, you can place a 10 gallon sump or tank on the bottom brace if desired as well)
    - 1 sponge filter rated for 80 gallons(with brand new sponge in place, brand is Hydro-Sponge Pro IV)
    - 1 pump to drive the sponge filter (brand is Fusion and rated for 60 gallons)
    - 2 Tetra Whisper 10 hang on the back power filters (you will have to supply your own biofoam/biobag cartridges as I threw mine out being that they were used, extremely cheap on www.thatpetplace.com)

The tank/stand/hood fixtures/sponge filter are in mint condition and were barely used.(2 months) The tank is thoroughly cleaned, but you will have to give it a rinse to make sure it is 100% fully clean(possibly with vinegar, typical procedure whenever buying a used tank)

I am throwing in the whisper filters as a bonus.(used for a few years and fully functional) This will give a total of 100G filtration capacity, and allow a place for storing carbon media.

Asking Price: Priced to sell at $230, I'm taking a loss of about $50 as everything is in mint condition and used for only 2 months.

Please edit your location under user profile to reflect your location in Houston.

Thanks.
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

To elaborate on myjohnson's post, adding your location is a requirement per the Fish Market rules. You can read the rules here. Failure to update your location will result in your post being removed. Thanks in advance for complying.
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Yes I had already update my location...

Comment

I have sold this offline to someone else, closing the thread...

Comment

Working...
          X