Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Gallon Tank/Lights/Stand/Filters (used for only 2 months as a SW QT tank)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 50 Gallon Tank/Lights/Stand/Filters (used for only 2 months as a SW QT tank)

IMG950957.jpgIMG950958.jpgIMG950959.jpgIMG950960.jpg

I'm selling a 50 gallon tank setup that was used as a SW QT setup.(used for only 2 months)

Here's more details of what's included: (pictures are above)
    - 50 Gallon Tank(dimensions are ~48"L x ~12.5 W x ~18.5H, brand is TopFin I believe)
    - 2 hood/light fixtures, sufficient for FW/SW FO tanks
    - Stand (brand is "Aquatic Fundamentals Black Scroll Aquarium Stand" rated for 55gallons, you can place a 10 gallon sump or tank on the bottom brace if desired as well)
    - 1 sponge filter rated for 80 gallons(with brand new sponge in place, brand is Hydro-Sponge Pro IV)
    - 1 pump to drive the sponge filter (brand is Fusion and rated for 60 gallons)
    - 2 Tetra Whisper 10 hang on the back power filters (you will have to supply your own biofoam/biobag cartridges as I threw mine out being that they were used, extremely cheap on www.thatpetplace.com)

The tank/stand/hood fixtures/sponge filter are in mint condition and were barely used.(2 months) The tank is thoroughly cleaned, but you will have to give it a rinse to make sure it is 100% fully clean(possibly with vinegar, typical procedure whenever buying a used tank)

I am throwing in the whisper filters as a bonus.(used for a few years and fully functional) This will give a total of 100G filtration capacity, and allow a place for storing carbon media.

Asking Price: Priced to sell at $230, I'm taking a loss of about $50 as everything is in mint condition and used for only 2 months.

Sorry posted this in the wrong forum.

Comment

Working...
    X