No announcement yet.

group buy liveaquaria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send me a pm or text. Still time to get in on it but i need the cash before placing the order and you're responsible for dropping off the cash to me and picking up your portion of the order the day it comes in.

Comment

Plan on placing order Sunday morning for a shipping on Monday and delivery in Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by LegerJP View Post
        Plan on placing order Sunday morning for a shipping on Monday and delivery in Tuesday
        Did you order?

Comment

Did not order yet. Had a couple people flake last minute.

Comment

What is your order total - just to know what's left for free delivery?

Comment

I'd have to check with everyone but it was sitting at 180 after the 2 people flaked. I am setting up a new tank so I may increase my order amount too.

Comment

I might join in if the order hasnt been placed yet. Let someone PM me with details and I will look and see what I want.

Comment

Order will likely be place within a month but I won't be placing it myself unless my tank is fully set up and has been running for a couple weeks. Just transferring to a larger one

Comment

I would be in the Group Buy if yall haven't ordered yet as well, whoever is in charge can you PM me with instructions?

Comment

Tamu 2010, I need cash for your portion of the order before placing the order. But until I'm ready, I won't be ordering. If there is enough people to get it to 225, yell are welcome to place the order. I may jump in for 20 but that's about it until I get my 200g all situated. Plan on setting it up and plugging it in this weekend. Won't take long to cycle as I'm transferring my live sand and rock to it.

Comment

I'm down for the group order if still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X