group buy liveaquaria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group buy liveaquaria?

I'd like to buy a few inverts and etc from any reputable site online and looking to split shipping or to have enough to have free shipping. Some really good black Friday prices for many different sites. I'm located in cypress, PM me and let's get the details figured out

I want to order some stuff.

Are still playing to do this group buy?

Just text me @ 281-six50-8o68.

-Thai
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I'd be interested but have only 2 things on my list for roughly $60 total.

Comment

I'm interested in getting some lobsters too. My order is around $80.

Le
        -125 gallons: 1 SR Arowana, 1 red tail giant gouramy, 1 Giraffe Catfish.

-55 gallons: 18 clown loaches, 28 corydoras, 2 golden algae eaters, 3 moonlight gouramies, 6 tiger barbs.

Comment

What kind of inverts are you lookin' to get?

Comment

A couple dwarf lion fish and a couple eels is what I am now looking for. Haven't found dwarf lions locally for a reasonable price. Was wanting a lobster but I think I'd prefer the eels....which would eat the lobster.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

I'm thinking we should wait until after the new year to do an order. Things tend to get busy this time of year.

Comment

I don't know if I could join your guys later after the New Year. My lobsters are in stocks right now. May be it will gone by the time we decided to place an order.

-55 gallons: 18 clown loaches, 28 corydoras, 2 golden algae eaters, 3 moonlight gouramies, 6 tiger barbs.

Comment

OK let's schedule a group buy for next Monday or Tuesday shipment. My budget is tight before the holidays so I'll just be ordering an eel. Send me a PM with your cell number and let's get this thing scheduled.

Comment

We are little short for free shipping. Anybody else wants to join us?

Comment

We need $35 more and we get free shipping. Let's plan for sometime after Christmas.

Comment

We got enough for free shipping and planned to order after the Christmas. Who wants to join us, contact LegerJP ASAP.

Comment

Placing the order this weekend so send me a pm if interested. Shipping will be to my house and I need the cash for your portion of the order before I place it.

Comment

Too late to join in on the order? I'm looking for a figure 8 puffer and about 5-6 bumble bee goby. I live in Galveston w/ transportation. Any chance?

Comment

Working...
                              X