Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shrimps, Black Tiger Orange Eye, Fire Yellow Neos, CRS, CBS, Mischlings & Red Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Shrimps, Black Tiger Orange Eye, Fire Yellow Neos, CRS, CBS, Mischlings & Red Tigers

NOTE I AM IN CA, I WILL DO GROUP PURCHASE WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE IF YOU WOULD LIEK TO SAVE ON SHIPPING. I HAVE DONE IT IN THE PAST WITH PEOPLE HERE

Trades Welcome looking for a finnex Ray2 48" Carbon Rilli orange Rilli Oebt Taiwan Bees

SHIPPING INFO FOR SHRIMP *** SEE BOTTOM OF SALES THREAD FOR MORE INFO

I do combined shipping! Shipping your choice priority 15$ or Express 35$ See more shipping info at the bottom

Tigers and Neos Conditions : PH 7.0-7.4 GH 6-7 KH 1-2 TDS 225-275

CRS CBS SNOW WHITES/ Mishclings : Ph 6.2-6.4 GH5 KH 0 TDS 155-170

I have one package of Red Tigers breed in my tap water. I have been culling these all year to get nice big Red Tigers with Nice defined red strips. You want see ones with light red stripes or partial strips. These have been heavy culled and breed. Will have more next year just want to let a lucky person get the first Batch. 10 for $140 You can see as a Juvi they already have the nice red striping

BTOE Shrimp Min 10 For $110 or 20 for $205 If you buy more than 25 PM me for special pricing. My BTOE breed 100% true and also have royal blue genes in them so they will produce Royal Blue tigers.

Fire yellows Min 20 for 55 or 10 for 29 plus shipping. These are breed in tap water and are very hardy. Turn bright yellow when they reach adult hood like the pictures. Allot also develop the racing strip.

Pictures of some of my CRS SSS-SSS+

Mixed lot of 25 CRS S-SSS shrimp mostly sub adult $130 plus shipping your choice.

25 mixed lot of CBS s-sss left for this package $140 plus shipping your choice.

Or I will do the following Min 10 depending on order.

CRS

SS - $4.50 limited amount
    SSS - $7.50
    CBS
    SS - $6.00
    SSS - $8.50

A mosh of Shrimp as I changed tanks around

Taiwan Bee Hybrids also know as Mischlings (These could have come from Blue Bolts, Green Hulks, Red and Black Pandas, Shadow Pandas, 1 or 2 Bar reds or blacks or Extreme Reds or blacks.
    Look like CRS/CBS/SNOW WHITE WILL BE F1 or I can MIX F1-F3
    10 for $40

IMPORTANT READ BELOW

SHRIMP INFO

Most shrimp are Juvi to sub adults and Peewes. I do not sell adults as that is what my breeding stock is to keep them going. Also I will not sell you all sub adults or Juvis or peewees you will get a mix. If you want one type there will be a huge premium added. Also with Mischlings you get a random scoop of what I can catch. I give a good mix. Also I will not sell you just females or male they are to young to sex and like mentioned above I don't sell adults.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL SERVICE DELAYS OR MISHANDLINGS. VERY VERY IMPORTANT!! Within 1 hour of delivery I must be sent a picture of DOA SHRIMP STILL IN BAG NEXT TO MY SHIPPING LABEL. If temp is more than 84 degrees DOA VOID UNLESS COLD PACK WAS BOUGHT.
    Refund will be price paid per shrimp, or reship on your dime. Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstance. I SHIO ON SAT ONLY UNLESS YOU MAKE OTHER ARRANGMENTS AND PUT IT IN THE NOTES SECTION ON YOUR PAYMENT FROM MY INVOICE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTE IT ON THE PAYMENT NOTES SECTION NO DOA NO REFUND NO RESHIP UNLESS YOU PAY FOR SHRIMP AGAIN.

Last shipping day sat

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
    X