Clown Loach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown Loach

My supplier offered me a good price on 3" clown loaches. I want to get a group but I'm required to buy 75. They are $6 each. Let me know what if you're interested. I will receive the fish next Friday if order is placed by this Thursday. If this doesn't seem to be a good deal let me know and I'll back away from this order.
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

That's a great price for each, but that's a whole lot of clown loaches. Then upon arrival you'll have to treat them for ich right away, definitely if they have to be shipped which probably requires at least a 55g to do so. What does shipping look like? 75x 3" sensitive fish can't be cheap. That's probably close to a 550-600.00 transaction of fish that are guaranteed to have ich when you get them

Comment

Price includes shipping. I will take the loss on any fish. I will treat them for ich upon arrival.
      125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

I will take 10

Comment

I will take 5
          sigpic

72 Gal bow front - 11 L134 plecos , 6 albino corys , 10 mikula (2 inches)
          30 Gallon - Bristle nose male and long fin albino pleco and their babies- breeding tank.
          20 gallon planted long- Assorted guppies, long fin pleco juvies
          30 gallon hexagon - Black moscow guppies and long fins
          46 Gallon- Gold fishes
          10 gallon - breeding cory
          10 gallon - cory babies

Comment

I'll take 20.
            -125 gallons: 1 SR Arowana, 1 red tail giant gouramy, 1 Giraffe Catfish.

-55 gallons: 18 clown loaches, 28 corydoras, 2 golden algae eaters, 3 moonlight gouramies, 6 tiger barbs.

Comment

Ok, I didn't have enough interest so I didn't place the order. I will place the order a week from today. I can't take a chance in ordering that many and not have people committed to them. So if you guys are serious PM me with a quantity and we will go from there. I would like the minimum order to be 10 per person, but will work with any quantity.
              125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

I think I got lucky. Will know in a few days if I can actually get them in next week. Might not have to wait an extra week.
                125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

I will take 10 also if you treat them.

Comment

I have some but they are $8
                    125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Working...