LFS in College Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFS in College Station

Does anyone know if there is a LFS in College Station, or near by closer than driving back to Houston. I was trying to find out online, but it seems like there were a couple of stores that opened and closed in the early-mid 2000s. Anyone know why? Not really feeling the Petco/Petsmart prices/quality

There's an Aggie joke in there somewhere...
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Nope. I lived there for five years and was frustrated with the lack of fish stores. We would always order from Jeff Rapps to get fish. There's a bait shop in Bryan that I bought some crappie from and raised them from. Good thing about college station is the amount of ditches that carry mosquito fish. That's where I always caught my food for my fish. The market isn't in college station so I are why they don't have anything.
      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
        Nope. I lived there for five years and was frustrated with the lack of fish stores. We would always order from Jeff Rapps to get fish. There's a bait shop in Bryan that I bought some crappie from and raised them from. Good thing about college station is the amount of ditches that carry mosquito fish. That's where I always caught my food for my fish. The market isn't in college station so I are why they don't have anything.
        HAHA ditches with mosquitoes . Yeah I figured there wouldn't be much of a market, but thanks for confirming

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
          There's an Aggie joke in there somewhere...
          ??? Don't get it, what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Roshan8768 View Post
            ??? Don't get it, what are you talking about?
            Oh the irony LOL
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Working...
            X