New store in the Woodlands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New store in the Woodlands?

I heard someone say there was a new fish store on 45 in the Woodlands area? Does anyone know the name?

Thanks

Global leader aquatics llc. It's back behind pappas bbq. I think he deals only with saltwater. Small place from the outside, I havent been in it yet

Comment

Thanks. I just found their website and it says they also have freshwater :)

Comment

They do have a little freshwater and some plants but primarily saltwater fish with a couple of tanks and a small amount of equipment for sale too.
        215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
        180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
        58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

Comment

Being it is very close to my house, I had to go pay a visit. Nice store... equipment is a little high in price, but they have a descent fish selection.. both fresh and salt. Their main focus is Salt but they said they are getting more into fresh being thee is such a demand for it around here.

All the tanks are crystal clear and all fish look very happy and healthy. They have a HUGE selection of corals, live rock and salt water tank needs.

After seeing the beautiful Lion Fish they had, I may have to think about getting into salt water...LOL

Comment

What's their plant prices like ? They're pretty close to me too.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Plant prices seemed good. I do not keep planted tanks so I am no expert.

Comment

Just made a delivery up that way a lil bit ago an was gonna stop in but the sky started falling!!! Haven't seen rain fall that hard in a good while. They have much of a selection on dry goods?

Comment

Great store and quality stock, but I have read and heard that the owner can be a hot head sometimes.

Comment

He was very nice when I went in. They had several other customers in there but they made a point to greet everyone as they came in and answer any questions anyone had.

Comment

They used to be in Atascocita. Nice livestock & decent prices. All equipment is overpriced.

Comment

Yes, from what I saw the tanks and equipment was WAY over priced!

Comment

Working...
                        X