No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all are crazy. You got some serious back up QB love. Keenum is a back up for a reason. How many back ups have been successful in a starting role? I can name like 3.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

+1!

Fans aren't happy with their QB until he wins a super bowl.

Think Ravens.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
        Y'all are crazy. You got some serious back up QB love. Keenum is a back up for a reason. How many back ups have been successful in a starting role? I can name like 3.
        It's already been said by many if keenum was released after preseason he'd get picked up to start for a few teams and kubiak said he's going to have a long promising career ya he'll make some mistakes but he just needs to get some games under his belt. He's gonna be good he's mobile unlike schaub who barely moves or falls to his butt or throws an interception when pressure is in his face

Comment

That's a true statement.

But only the bottom 16 teams would be looking at him.

Are we the bottom 16 or top?
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Kinda middle right now I would say but were the team that has him

Comment

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
              I don't want Yao Ming for my QB. Make Schaub a coach.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Keenum is 3rd string because Yates has the real game experience. he performed ok in preseason but he was against 3rd and 4th stringers fighting to make a squad. if the texans released him, he would get picked up by like the Jags and get his head driven into the ground by 1st team players. he would have no protection or pieces around him.

thats what happens to so many QB prospects. they are seen as "busts" because they get murdered on bad teams 99% of the time. Keenum is in a good spot to learn and develop, but who knows if he will ever be a starter

i am not a texans fan, so thats my outside view

Comment

just look at the season colin kaepernick had after stepping up to the starter role last year! We wont know until they try it
                  175 tropheus Chaitika
                  125 tropheus Ujiji
                  90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

And when it fails people will roast the coach for doing it. The coach plays the players that gives them the best chance to win. If he's not starting its either because he's not ready or he is only a back up QB.
                    Resident fish bum
                    330G FOWLR
                    34G Reef
                    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

It's the coach's scheme that needs to change. The NFL has caught up to kub's play action roll out passes or the chop block sweep of foster. Too predictable that the d is just blowing up plays and jumping routes BEFORE they even develop! Look at all the pick 6's, the defenders were in position BEFORE our players were ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Have to say Keenum looked pretty good yesterday, better than Schuab this year. He seemed to read the field a littler better & not panic & fall down the first time some huge lineman got close. I think he earned another shot at starting. The O-line doesn't seem to be protecting the QB very well & we need someone who can move around.

(PS I have had season tix since the beginning, I'm no fair weather fan)

Comment

Working...
                        X