Comment

and a NT or Safety
        280g:peacocks
        210g : haps
        12g : shellies
        (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Round 2 predictions go......

I think itll be Carr, Savage, or Mcarron if they dont take a qb #2 we'll be trading for Ryan Mallett

Comment

Well, the ball hawk safety I wanted is gone ( Jimmy Ward ). Hope they get a NT, OG,TE, in that order,then take a flier on Savage or Murray

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
              Round 2 predictions go......

I think itll be Carr, Savage, or Mcarron if they dont take a qb #2 we'll be trading for Ryan Mallett
              i would say the best bet is mallett. has NFL exp, not very mobile but he fits o'brien's typical QB. big body and big arm.

if they draft a QB, aj mccarron is probably the most NFL ready of those three. people down here seem to be adverse to derek carr just because of his brother. i went to PITT and savage would be more of a project (few years out).

but was good to see them get clowney. passing up on him i really would have questioned.

Comment

There is no way the Texans can get Carr, not after his brother. They gave his brother no support.

As for the Saints, they really screwed the Eagles. If you read the transcript from Chip Kelly and read between the lines, you can tell he was screwed by the Saints trading up and then the Packers taking Ha-Ha Dix.

Q. When New Orleans moved up ahead of you into 20, did that change what you guys wanted to do?
                CHIP KELLY: It was just whoever they were going to take. You watch who is going off the board. So when we got to 22, and we didn't feel any of the offers we made to go up. They were all too rich. I think New Orleans offered a third. We weren't going to move up. For us it would have been two spots, I think. From 22 to 20 for a third. We just didn't feel like we were going to do that. So we think there is depth in this draft. That's why if you could sit tight at 22 and pick up another pick, which we did, we have another one in the third, we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.
                Q. Who was rated higher on your board? Brandin Cooks or Smith?
                CHIP KELLY: Who was rated higher on your board?

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...4SK2lVbX5EL.99

Comment

Yeah, damn Saints. As an Eagles fan I was a little surprised by the pick. they needed another pass rusher, but mainly need secondary help, so the packers picking Ha-Ha was a letdown.

once the Saints jumped the eagles and got Cooks, all their highest WRs on their board were gone. there are still plenty of good WRs in the draft. with maclin, cooper, celek, ertz, mccoy, sproules, etc...all the o-line returning....foles has options and protection.

Comment

Wow a gaurd either they trade up for a qb or a trade is coming for Ryan Mallett

Comment

But nice pick either way

Comment

awesome top 5 pics. looking forward to smash mouth football

Comment

Yup gonna be a.good year great draft

Comment

Working...
                          X