Texans!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clayt101 View Post
    Oh, ok. So it will disappear over time. Like those people that painted oil derricks on their curbs.
    I have to give myself thumbs down for that one. It was almost 5 and I was rushing to leave work. I should have said something like "I see it is not permanant, that is good for those fair weather cowboy fans all around the country.

Originally posted by originalhandy View Post

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks. I think it is funny that the practice of painting a team logo on the curb in front of your house has become so common that it has a name...curb crest.

Comment

I dunno what to call it so I said curb crest, I never saw them till I moved to TX

Comment

Originally posted by clayt101 View Post
        Thanks. I think it is funny that the practice of painting a team logo on the curb in front of your house has become so common that it has a name...curb crest.
        i dont know if it has a name, but i just went with it. was as good a term as any. they arent just paint now. i have seen some with fake gems and colored rocks now in whatever pattern. i got an order form on my door yesterday...they expanded the NFL to now have the saints and bears too

i never saw them before i moved here either

Comment

How much do they charge for them ? I live in a poxy HOA and am surprised they let them paint the curbs. Conformity and no imagination is their motto.

Comment

i have no idea. i dont even read the order form, just toss it. most likely they do have some rule in the HOA for what you can and cannot have. those people have way too much time on their hands for the "violations" i sometimes get

Comment

I hate em, umamerican they are imho. Hard to buy a new(ish) place these days that doesn't have one.

Comment

So after last years successful campaign, who will the Texans draft 1st overall?

Comment

As much as we need a quarterback, its gonna be hard to pass up Clowney. Dude is no joke

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Trade down if a good haul. Get multiple starters and system implemented. Take a flyer on a quarterback in round 4 or 5. If it doesn't work out, get a quarterback next year when the quarterback class is stronger.
                    280g:peacocks
                    210g : haps
                    12g : shellies
                    (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Praying for rain, so my daughter's softball gets rain out and I can watch the draft. It's going to be a crazy one
                      280g:peacocks
                      210g : haps
                      12g : shellies
                      (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Clowney is the best player in the draft but I see us taking mack #1 he fits our scheme better clowney has never been a stand.up player hes always had his hands in the dirt coming off the.edge look at mario Williams a good player but suffered having to play like a lb

Comment

Clowney
                          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Yup yup and every team just said efff

Comment

I thought you wouldn't like that pick?
                              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I like it just figured.theyd take.mack since he fit.us.better

Comment

Working...
                                X