Starting a pea puffer tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a pea puffer tank

My wife has been wanting to get a pea puffer for awhile now and we got her the tank a few weeks ago. It's an aqueon 4. I'm wanting to start the plants soon with co2 before we get a puffer. Any recommendations on plants?
    29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Anything is fine. Mainly your preference than the puffer's. They do enjoy having lots of plants, but it's not a necessity.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

I want to heavily plant. Was thinking a carpet of DHG.
      29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

I'd recommend plants that break line of sight. With these little buggers, you'll never know if they are aggressive or not until you bring them home and they get settled.

Comment

Could she fit 2 in the 4 tank?

Comment

Yeah you could. They might kill each other, they might not. All up on personality.

Comment

Working...
            X