Leopard Geckos with everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leopard Geckos with everything

So I got these guys about 3 weeks ago for my nephew and he really not very interested so now I am taking care of them and don't really have the time. My setup comes with 20L with screen lid, heat pad under one side of tank made for up to 20 gallon tank. 1 very nice hide, food bowl, water bowl, a rock that goes over the wetside so they feel protected, a small plant, fake turf(like astro turf on ground) 24" ligh fixture, 18" moonlight( to make it look like moon is out) a bottle of calcium, some meal worms, 2 female Leopard Geckos(one is just regular gecko the other one is orange). Willing to trade for small nano aquarium. Or will sell($150 for everything). PM for pictures and more information. OPEN TO ANY TRADE
    Last edited by Outofexile86; 08-05-2013, 03:38 PM.
    150 gallon - Mississippi map turtles, chocolate cichlids, red spotted severums

40 GB - Red Shoulder severums

John 3:16

Trade for cube and cash on my side

Comment

Pm trade offers

Comment

Willing to sell geckos the pair for $40(both females)

Comment

make me an offer/trade and they are yours.

Comment

Bump $130 for entire set up or trade for plants/small livestock + cash. Pm me

Comment

$120 obo

Comment

$100 FIRM not a penny less please dont ask.

Comment

Will do partial trade for plants and small livestock.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X