Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.Y.I there is now a LFS at Katy. (cinco ranch aquariums.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool store w/ great selection and prices both salt and fresh. Hector is very helpful and friendly, will support this LFS.

Comment

Bout to go to Houston to visit family. Figured I'd stop by some stores and see what they have. Thinking about coming down to Houston this summer when I get ready to stock my tank. I'm in the process of revamping my tank to handle bioload and maintain better. I've been working on a sump for awhile and will be plumbing it before long to start cycling before this summer. I really wanted to go by Fish Ranch II until I found out about the fire. I'm hoping Cinco Ranch and a few others are going to be interesting. Fish Gallery seemed like a good place last I visited. I haven't been to aquarium world in a long time. I saw a youtube video of Fish-N-Pets Unlimited and would like to visit. Ought to be an interesting day to visit these stores. No idea which I should visit first. lol.

Comment

One of the better LFS in town for sure. Hector knows his stuff, and usually goes out of his way to get you a good deal. Very honest guy who is passionate about the hobby... a rarity these days. The saltwater side is coming along... he can order rarer fish for you, and he usually is willing to hold a fish for you. Another huge plus is that he runs medication in some of his tanks, so you won't be coming home with an ICH ridden tang. The coral selection is not huge, but it is coming along and looks better every time I go in. I'm glad we have a store in Katy... will definitely be supporting him over chain stores

Comment

Working...
        X