officially hooked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• officially hooked

i am new to the forum....just picked up three colonies of petro from two members here. never kept them before but has kept reef and africans for over 19 years. lets just say these guys are bundle of energy and so robust. i think i will get another tank. thanks for the fish guys and how do i join the club

Welcome to the box!!

Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Welcome Aboard! I am certain Sunny will know, but I think its open to anyone and just showing up to meetings are the only requirements I am aware of. Oh and having or wanting trophs or petros, lol.
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

What variant of Petro did you get ?

Sent from Galaxy S3

Comment

Welcome to the box and congrats on your pickup

Comment

Welcome what did u end up getting ?

Comment

Originally posted by supadave View Post
              What variant of Petro did you get ?

Sent from Galaxy S3
              +1 and welcome

Comment

welcome...post vids...

Comment

hi guys, thanks for the welcome. I got a nice colony of Yellow Moshi, Bangwe, and Polyodon. i cant believe i never tried my hands with petro's. kept all exotics but always thought petros and Troupheus were just too touchy. these guys are eating pellets!! no need for special veggie food, additives or salt. my guy told me some epsom and clean water which i change religiously anyway lol . looking forward to breeding now

Comment

What's up man. I have a feeling you bought Cuong's fish? Good choice! Look into making shrimp mix for them and you'll see some nice growth.
                    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I think so to . Did u buy them from a Asian guy lol with the 150g?

Comment

welcome to fish box, It is great you have three colonies of petro i hope one day i will have one colony petro. yes, Epson salt is keep the fish less stress i learn from Luis and it work.

Comment

Welcome to the box! The Epsom salt helps them digest. That would be the biggest benefit to using it on every water change since they eat so much.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

hey sunny, yes, i was planning to make the shrimp mix but after i talked to another member here who sold me the moshi, he feeds only pellets and they are full body and breeding. will look into making the shrimp mix

Comment

Working...
                            X