Variety of Tropical FreshWater Fish For Rehome/Cheap Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Variety of Tropical FreshWater Fish For Rehome/Cheap Prices

Moving to a new apartment in my complex, going to hopefully be getting a bigger tank. But I would like to clear out some of my fish before then.

Below are some of the ones that I currently have for sale. If you are interested in them we can message with one another and find a time where you can come pick them up.

I live off of Briarforest/Eldridge on the Westside of Houston, and will be free throughout this upcoming week.

I do not have any bags or items to carry fish home in, be prepared with a bucket or something to put it in.
    We can also have fun trying to catch the fish as well.

I might possibly add more to this last in a bit, but for now these are the ones for sale.

If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Albino Oscar 7-8 Inches-$15
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Iridescent Shark 9-11 Inches $30
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Figure 8 Puffer-1 Inch-$5

Jaguar Cichlid-5-6 Inches-$15

Jack Dempsey- 5 Inches-$10

2 Blood Parrots 3 inches- 20 for Pair

1 Plecostomus 12 Inches- $20

Once again message me with any questions!!!!
Working...
X