FJW (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geral View Post
    Try to avoid this place if u are new in saltwater , the $5 dollar frag is always the same ones not like other stores

There is not sense of customer service in there, the guy is rude if I was alone instead with the whole family I would tell him a few things , wait 15 min just to tell me he is selling $10 head of a torch but he wont cut more cause he wanna sell as a whole , then dont advertise what u cant do! Wont go over there was ready to spend there but I rather take my money somewhere else .

Thanks for nothing fjw .
    Hey Geral, let me know what you are looking for . You are always welcome at the candy store. Lol. Sorry you had a bad experience. I just had one myself but it was with an online vendor. At least they credited my account but probably won't be ordering with them again.

Comment

I am looking for a torch , purple tip
      125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

This is Dennis from FJW . I am so sorry for you have a bad experience at my store. My brother do not handle much in cutting or handle the corals so he have to wait for me to tell him we can cut the torch or not. The torch you want all of them so close so we cannot cut them .if i cut it will hurt your frag and my remain colony. i hope you are understand. Thank you very much for the feedback that will help us get better in customer service. Thanks
        Dennis
        Originally posted by Geral View Post
        Try to avoid this place if u are new in saltwater , the $5 dollar frag is always the same ones not like other stores

There is not sense of customer service in there, the guy is rude if I was alone instead with the whole family I would tell him a few things , wait 15 min just to tell me he is selling $10 head of a torch but he wont cut more cause he wanna sell as a whole , then dont advertise what u cant do! Wont go over there was ready to spend there but I rather take my money somewhere else .

Thanks for nothing fjw .

Comment

Well the last wekend I was looking for a melanarus wrasse and even I had a bad experience with fjw decided to give another try and see , well I call after they were closing and Dennis pick up the phone and let me know he have what I am looking for , went the next day and even he could not get the wrasse from the coral tank , he break out almost completly the tank trying to get it for me spend time and a lot Patience to get it. Will definitely got me as a costumer . Thank you , and btw the melanarus is doing awesome.
          125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Thanks Geral for come back and support us. I am glad the Wrasse doing great for you .

Comment

Working...
            X