No announcement yet.

Next Houston Aquarium Society Auction: August 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were a lot of cool people there. And IMO: there was some cool fish too.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

the next auction will be "fotas" it will be in the same place. There was flyers at this auction on it. If you pickup a flyer would some one post one here for everyone...

Comment

I dunno. Didn't hear of any cool fish.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 4

Comment

There was hillstrims, bunch of corys, (always thought you liked corys) and there was one bada#$ Albino Angelfish.
          There was plants I have never seen. even a pond.
          There was Africans and SouthAmerican.
          There was some room to improve but still goodfun...

Comment

Honestly, it was just ok. There were a lot less items than normal. I guess that is what happens when you do not advertise much....see the very first post of this thread.

Anyhow, there was a lot of quality items to be had. Ms Irene brought the nice African cichlids and lots syno multis, lots of angels (unfortunately for me as a reseller, the prices went too high). There was an actual fountain, nice texas holey rock, and a really nice piece of driftwood that sdaley6999 got (it was not one of mine either...I actually kind of wanted it, but I really don't want to redo the big tank). I will be curious to see how that piece does in water..not sure what type of wood that was. Lots of cories. One goldfish.

I had fun, but as I told Jim, there is no way I am ever making that 1 day trip again...it makes me physically ill.

I do plan to do FOTAS though. At first I was not sure, but with sellers getting 100% of the proceeds from the auction, and the dinner being free, that has convinced me.

I guess I will soon mount some nice pieces of driftwood

Edit...1 fancy pleco that I saw. That was less than normal.

Comment

When is the Fotas auction
              100g 2 pink convicts, 2 convicts, 1 Red Devil , 2 Jaguar, 1 FM, 2 Green jewel, 1 Red Jewel, pleco, brisstlenose, spotted cat
              60g EBJD, Jag, Severum
              29g 3 angels, tetras
              10g wife's mollies and guppies and ghost cats
              10g planted baby hatchery

Comment

october

Comment

Date and time if know?
                  100g 2 pink convicts, 2 convicts, 1 Red Devil , 2 Jaguar, 1 FM, 2 Green jewel, 1 Red Jewel, pleco, brisstlenose, spotted cat
                  60g EBJD, Jag, Severum
                  29g 3 angels, tetras
                  10g wife's mollies and guppies and ghost cats
                  10g planted baby hatchery

Comment

auction is 10-27.usually starts at 11.

Comment

I forgot to post here...checks were mailed out Saturday. Also about to start a FOTAS thread...
                      Charles Jones
                      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Thanks! Just found the check in the Mail.

Comment

Working...
                        X