No announcement yet.

Miami take game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen a lot of rugby games. I have friends who used to play for the new zealand all blacks. I was pointing out the ridiculousness of youre arguement. You are bias towards rugby (obviously) and therefor there is no way for it to be fixed... if refs can be bought why not players or even whole rugby teams

Comment

Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
      I have seen a lot of rugby games. I have friends who used to play for the new zealand all blacks. I was pointing out the ridiculousness of youre arguement. You are bias towards rugby (obviously) and therefor there is no way for it to be fixed... if refs can be bought why not players or even whole rugby teams
      Well thank you for pointing that out. :emt_thumbs:
      175 tropheus Chaitika
      125 tropheus Ujiji
      90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Originally posted by LordBarron7692 View Post
        Whether or not any sport is rigged is irrelevant and simply an opinion just like it is my opinion that basketball is soft. And to address an older post basketball maybe catching on in other countries but I don't see very many new basketball stadiums but you do see new football and soccer arenas everywhere but again this is just my opinion
        This is very true. Times they are a-changin'...
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I know this is an old thread but I thought this was hilarious so I have to share.
          20g mixed reef

Comment

Lol that's a good one
            125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Working...
            X