No announcement yet.

LFS buy-back in North Houston/Spring???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFS buy-back in North Houston/Spring???

I am trying to find out if anyone knows of a LFS in the North Houston/Spring area that purchases cichlids.

Here is my problem. I have a 150g full of cichlids I have had for about 2+ years. I am wanting to free up the 150g to be able to move my Discus into it from their smaller tank. I have the fish listed int he FOR SALE section but have only found homes for a few of them so far.

I called Pet City off 1960 but they said they only take donations of the fish.. Yeah right, so they can turn around and sell them and make a huge profit (darn puppy mill anyway)

If anyone knows of someplace, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Ultimate Fish, Fish R Us, Houston Aquatics all might take them at fairly super low ball/store credit arrangements
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am not in a big hurry, just looking for a back-up plan in case I can not sell all of them.

Comment

All of the stores will gouge you on buy back, doesn't matter which store it will be pennies on the dollar

Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk

Comment

I have never seen a LFS. offer cash at all on buy backs. If I had the money I would have taken the firemouths too. But all your fish look really nice.
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Ultimate Fish will give you $4.00 for each fish or a store credit.

Comment

Tanks for all the info. As I said, the LFS is just a last resort should I not find loving homes for all of them.

Comment

I honestly (if you had to) would go to fish gallery if you are willing to make the drive. When i have to make some space in my tanks i love to take my fish there. Not only will they give you some store credit back but IMO they will take amazing care of your fish once they are in their hands.

Comment

I will keep that in mind.. thanks!

Comment

I agree I always take my fish to fish gallery if I can't sell them on here. They give you half of what they sell them for. Only downside is they sell their stuff for an arm and a leg

Comment

Working...
                    X