Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stuff for 6/4/13 (including snakeheads!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to never come without treats!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm boba tea.
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Would those crabs be ok with RCS then and would I need a top on the tank so they don't crawl out?
      Last edited by Chester; 05-26-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chester View Post
        Would those crabs be ok with RCS then and would I need a top on the tank so they don't crawl out?
        They're shrimp friendly. They're much too small to get out unless your water is at the rim.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
          Oh man Timmay. When I've got some cash flow I'm comin for those zebra nerites and some more chilis and some ninjas!!!!!
          Cash Flow? Aren't you a doctor or sumting?
          Painting the world with drool and poop since 2007! ~ Papa Greg

Comment

Originally posted by greg_tsam View Post
            Shes a closet baller hahahhaha

Comment

Is the snakehead betta easy to take care, like any other betta?

Comment

Originally posted by raleigh19 View Post
                no, ph of 4.5 - 6 it is a delicate betta.
                75g Tank,
                2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raleigh19 View Post
                  It is pehaps a bit more difficult that the 'common betta', but is really isn't that bad when put up against other species. They prefer soft acidic water, but can tolerate a wide variety of conditions. I've kept them in a pH of 6.5 before. Be sure you have a tight lid-- mine found the smallest of holes.

If you prefer a betta that likes higher pH/ temp . . . you might want to look into Betta gladiator.
                  Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                  Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                  Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                  Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_tsam View Post
                    Am in my final year of training (year 13 of 14, woo!). We make about 2 bucks an hour. Yep. And have 400k in med school loans. Latest data shows that 90% of doctors make less than teachers do over the course of their lives, taking into account med school loan repayment, the cost of all the board exams, the cost of licensure, and the cost of keeping your license active.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
                      Shes a closet baller hahahhaha
                      Hardy har! Funny guy!

Comment

Think I want like a dozen of those Lampeyes and crabs, or maybe the chilli rasboras... good thing I have a couple of weeks to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                          Am in my final year of training (year 13 of 14, woo!). We make about 2 bucks an hour. Yep. And have 400k in med school loans. Latest data shows that 90% of doctors make less than teachers do over the course of their lives, taking into account med school loan repayment, the cost of all the board exams, the cost of licensure, and the cost of keeping your license active.
                          Dude teachers make a lot considering how easy it is to become a teacher, costs to become one is considerably low, the work hours, and how many off/vacation days you get. It's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                            Dude teachers make a lot considering how easy it is to become a teacher, costs to become one is considerably low, the work hours, and how many off/vacation days you get. It's amazing.

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig. I wonder why more than two thirds of teachers quit within the first three years...
                            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
                              Sounds like a pretty sweet gig. I wonder why more than two thirds of teachers quit within the first three years...
                              Because they're weak! Lol

Comment

Your killing me Tim! I am still taking a beating from when I visted you last week! Now you get all these comming in?!!!! I would like to try some Ninja's if there are some when I get a chance to visit. Who knows, I will probably end up taking another two full bags home!
                                ~ Katie Brueggen

Comment

Working...
                                X