Car crap = fml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car crap = fml

So my car decided to pretty much take a giant fu. Spun a rod bearing. Now im faced with having to go out and get a new ride. Yay new car, bad another years and years worth of car payments, when the one i was just about paid off completely. Ahhh hell ! So tomorrow get to go looking and see what i find. Not lookin forward to the dam salesman. Any ways just kind pissed off almost had no more payments and now this. Fml,
    5 gal baby hecqui grow out
    7 gal baby compressicps
    14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
    4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
    100 gal mixed community tank
    125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Ya i know the feeling ive got the coolant leak slowed down big time but not fixed weve got one car note and gonna take on another one in the next week or 2

Comment

Yea, it sucks that truck iwas driving is my moms! Luckily shes letting me borrow it till i get a new car. Car trouble sucks !
      7 gal baby compressicps

Comment

That sucks to hear

Comment

Donovan why dont you try to get something cash? what kinda car did u had?
          175 tropheus Chaitika
          125 tropheus Ujiji
          90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

I share your feeling, last month my car showed check engine light, went in for a check and found the problem... came out with 800 bucks short in my bank account. That was my new tank set up money
            I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
              Donovan why dont you try to get something cash? what kinda car did u had?
              Living paycheck to paycheck, with a lil extra. Kinda hard to just drop 12,000. Like that. Im just a baller in fish , not the bank account world. Lol
              7 gal baby compressicps

Comment

spun a rod bearing? what car and how many miles?
                Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

we all do.. especially in this economics time, hope everything will be fine for you
                  I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Originally posted by crazy42bmx View Post
                    Living paycheck to paycheck, with a lil extra. Kinda hard to just drop 12,000. Like that. Im just a baller in fish , not the bank account world. Lol
                    you dont have to get something that expensive man. TONS of car that are reliable under 3000, my dad just bought a pontiac sunfire with 80000 miles for 1700. The deals are out there just gotta look, ill keep an eye out for you
                    175 tropheus Chaitika
                    125 tropheus Ujiji
                    90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

My car had over 100,000 miles. It makes no sense really to buy used esp with high miles. Cause then it may give out in a month or two and then im screwed again. So ill shop new and ill at least have a factory warranty.

They car i had was a 2007 Hyundai sonata.
                      7 gal baby compressicps

Comment

Originally posted by crazy42bmx View Post
                        My car had over 100,000 miles. It makes no sense really to buy used esp with high miles. Cause then it may give out in a month or two and then im screwed again. So ill shop new and ill at least have a factory warranty.

They car i had was a 2007 Hyundai sonata.
                        I see I was just curious if it was worth fixing. I have replaced con rod bearings with out taking the head off before.
                        Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

your better off fixing the car and doing a head job man, I used to be a mechanic a few years back. Or get another car you dont have to buy something new, everything will break dude. I can assure you if you get a honda or toyota around 4k-6k its going to last you a long time. And the reputation on those vehicles are true to the day man.
                          175 tropheus Chaitika
                          125 tropheus Ujiji
                          90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

i know the feeling, im going truck shopping on the weekend. but i wont get a car note.
                            75g Tank,
                            2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                            2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                            10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

My buddy has a 2003 Acura MDX SUV with 148000 miles and has had all the service done at Acura.

He wants 6500.00 it is on Craigslist. The add says 6900.00 obo

Don't really know what kinda car you are looking for but Acura are pretty good cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X