Help with Famula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
    Ya right now im working on another tank to keep them had to work it out with my wife and give up my 40b myjohnson has a colony of them and may have some for sale thats who i got my first ones from
    Ok so this sounds hilarious to someone new to this forum lol. Ill check with "myjohnson" on those lol! If you decide to sell some off just let me know. Thanks!

Comment

He's actually Mr. Johnson on Trophs and Petros forums. He doesn't post there anymore though
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
        That makes way more sense than the text you sent me sorry, I was confused
        Sorry it was early just got to work had 20 things going at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlow View Post
          Funny thing is up here it seems like I'm the only one that has them. Weird how that happens. There's gotta be someone down there moving a group. Hit me up
          Agree that it looks like a Chimba. A lot of famula from that stretpart of the lake look similar but carry different names. Where is this "up here"?

Comment

Originally posted by thedude View Post
            Agree that it looks like a Chimba. A lot of famula from that stretpart of the lake look similar but carry different names. Where is this "up here"?
            Rhode Island. I'm from way "up here" lol

Comment

Working...
            X