This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: Mono Sebae for sale or trade

Hello, I currently have Four Mono Sebae for sale or trade (Please see pictures and video). I live at Westheimer and BW8, 77042 zip code. One Mono is approximately 4 inch in length, the other three are all approximately 2 inches in length. I have had them all for approximately six months in Houston tap water (no salt/marine salt), PH-7.6, 78' temp. The fish are all in good health.
    I will accept trades of Neon Tetra, Cardinal Tetra, Red Cherry Shrimp, Anubias, driftwood, and other freshwater plants. Trades can be negotiated.
    If you would like to purchase the fish, they are $7 each or $25 for all four (obviously if someone buys one or two we can work out a deal for the rest). You can email me at dobop711@yahoo.com

IMGP0152.jpgIMGP0154.jpgIMGP0155.jpg

Here is a link to a video of the fish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3d7...ature=youtu.be the video was taken today 5-21-2013 just after feeding them. It should help give you a better idea of the size of the fish as well as there health (shiny coat, no fin rot, etc.)

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
      X