No announcement yet.

Super Bowl LI in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really that the best they can do is 10-6 are your serious oh let me guess the injury prone tight ends will magically play an entire season or maybe the defense will some how be better? I'll give you that they are better than their division but their days of 14-2 13-3 hell even 12-4 are done but I guess you do have Tom Terrific but let's see how terrific he is without his go to guy cause I don't see any other receiver catching 100+ passes this season
    125g: Empty For Now
    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I see them as a 12-4 or at worse 11-5. We will see...

Comment

you guys are still talking about this.
        Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Phô bowl got me going
          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

2017 right? Its too far away to call. You need to look at a young up and comer. San fran might be young enough or even indy, hell even washington if rg3 can learn to slide

Comment

RG3 may be done. Stupid coaches tried to get him to go to the Super Bowl his rookie season. Shoulda sat him down and thought about the future before they played him hurt again and again and again. He could be another Donovan McNabb
              210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
              125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

I hope not... he's a good guy.

Comment

This seson is Matt Car,or David Schauds last chance. I think he could do well But the Texans are one of the youngest and best teams in the NFL. Every team has needs. The texans need a QB that doesn't get scared and fall apart. The Texans Beat the Ravens the Ravens Beat every one ( in the playoffs ) to Win the Super Bowl.
                  Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
                    This seson is Matt Car,or David Schauds last chance. I think he could do well But the Texans are one of the youngest and best teams in the NFL. Every team has needs. The texans need a QB that doesn't get scared and fall apart. The Texans Beat the Ravens the Ravens Beat every one ( in the playoffs ) to Win the Super Bowl.
                    +1 Schaub will never be elite until he stops making them stupid lil mistakes that cost the games

Comment

I'd gladly trade him for romo... look at what he does with such a ****ty team. He can scramble, throw, run. Sure he throws a ton of interceptions but the majority are because the cowboys defense beyond blows and puts the team in ridiculous holes he has to dig them out of.

Comment

I my self would go with youth over Romo. The next Big time QB is still out there waiting to be drafted or maybe We already have Case Keenum. He is a big boy!
                        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Yeah, I'd take Case over Romo any day. I don't think Romo will fit any team that's not owned by Jerry Jones LOL. Texans should try and get Andrew Luck back home, but doubt it'll happen.

Comment

Who is the next quarterback coming back? Johnny football (if he can stay healthy)? I can't really think of anybody outstanding that will be a winner day 1... maybe we should have gotten alex smith.

Comment

Case over romo? I was right you know nothing about football...

Comment

Case has years more ahead of him than Romo, plus better attitude in the field. Romo is damaged goods. PASS

Comment

Working...
                                X