Nice

*Sent from my little corner of the reef!*

Comment

Any new updates on this?
      175 tropheus Chaitika
      125 tropheus Ujiji
      90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

20130530_202824.jpg20130530_202835.jpg20130530_202853.jpg20130530_202942.jpg20130530_202949.jpg20130530_203016.jpg20130530_203118.jpg
        125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

thanks for remind me I forget to update, in here is already the mp40 ,rlk , auto top off, everything in connected working right .

tank has cycle completely , went to diatoms ,green algae, and now I see coraline growing , add few frags and all growing nice , I put some extra leds strips that can change color and they give me a full spectrum with red and uv colors, i need to put the phosphate reactor but gotta make room a 55g is kinda of small stand to fit all the equipment , I love the wc one every 2 weeks and the tank fill by itself , Luis u need to jump into the Dark Side of the Force!!!

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Looks pimp geral, got me wanting to do salt
            175 tropheus Chaitika
            125 tropheus Ujiji
            90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

btw i learn the hardway to wait to cycle completely (more than 1 month !!!) , my yellow tang pay for it

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Originally posted by Geral View Post
                thanks for remind me I forget to update, in here is already the mp40 ,rlk , auto top off, everything in connected working right .

tank has cycle completely , went to diatoms ,green algae, and now I see coraline growing , add few frags and all growing nice , I put some extra leds strips that can change color and they give me a full spectrum with red and uv colors, i need to put the phosphate reactor but gotta make room a 55g is kinda of small stand to fit all the equipment , I love the wc one every 2 weeks and the tank fill by itself , Luis u need to jump into the Dark Side of the Force!!!
                Trust me bro, im slowly getting there picking up some things to get me started. Will be hitting you up soon with some questions haha
                175 tropheus Chaitika
                125 tropheus Ujiji
                90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

do it , I wont lie I enjoy this more than my trophs, any time hit me up i would be more than glad to help you out!

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Yea the wait seems hard but comes in handy and gives you time to get equipment while cycling

Comment

Dumb question but whats an RLK?
                      175 tropheus Chaitika
                      125 tropheus Ujiji
                      90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Rkl= reef keeper lite

*Sent from my little corner of the reef.*

Comment

Today I put my order for a 55g CUC from Reef cleaners as well for a pods order to start a culture in my sump. plus some algae that look nice for the DP

will update and make a new thread for the CUC so future buyers have some pics and know how they work .

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Haven't update this in almost in a month I will put the pics of the CUC they arrive at the first week of the month and in 2 weeks they have cleaned the tank free of any algae , they are algae killing machines, BIG thank to Reef Cleaners he sent me a lot more that I pay for so glad for it really nice guy to deal with !!!
                            Attached Files

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

the bag it look empty are pods , my tank has pods like crazy now , pretty soon will come the mandarin

but for now i have plenty of updates i change the scape buy few corals, (thanks Omar aKa Semper!!!! AkA the Candy shop!!) add more fish so will be updating again when i got the chance to take pics

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Look like its coming together . Now get ur self another yellow tang

Comment

Working...
                                X