Tropheus & Petrochromis activity thread - Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropheus & Petrochromis activity thread - Deleted

The thread started by Ogrodii about the activity of the Houston Tropheus & Petrochromis club activity has been deleted.

The thread which served little or no purpose had devolved in to back and forth personal attacks.

If the OP or any member have any suggestions that they feel are beneficial please feel free to start a thread and suggest them. Otherwise contact the current president and suggest them to him. This seems to me a better way than starting threads which only criticize.

I realize that a few of you had posted legitimate responses and ideas in the deleted thread however the thread as a whole had gone too far south to salvage.

Please keep in mind that fishkeeping is only hobby regardless of how seriously any of us take it. Life, work, family, relationships and a number of other things take priority. A persons activity, post count or time/access the internet have no bearing on their passion and ability to keep fish or their devotion to a club. In fact I would argue that a person who spends their time watching, maintaining and monitoring their tanks is probably more involved than the person who sits staring at a monitor waiting for responses to a thread on a forum.

We are all adults lets please conduct ourselves as such. I don't want to start handing out infractions and bans but if it continues we all know that is the next step. Let's please try to avoid that.
    Last edited by Gene D; 04-07-2013, 11:57 PM.
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

whoa whoa whoa....this is no place for civility, intelligence, or big words.

Comment

You're right Sean what the hell was I thinking!?!?
      120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
      180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X