Great Experience: Ilangi trophs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Experience: Ilangi trophs

I purchased the Ilangi trophs that Rene had listed here. He posted two separate videos of them. All I can say is I will be back. Great pricing and all arrived in awesome shape. Very healthy and active trophs. I have been looking for the real deal Ilangi for a long while and Rene delivered.

Very honest guy and great customer service. If you have thought about making a purchase from him don't hesitate. You won't regret it. Thanks again Rene for the great trophs.

I saw those fish last weekend and some of them were massive. 5"+
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

I saw the vid and I didn't know he was selling them - congrats they are nice and yes-massive :) he is absolutely a pleasure to work with and you can trust him totally. I bough from him several times and always very very happy with packing shipping communication - topnotch importer. super nice guy.

Comment

glad you liked it...

Comment

Does anyone know where I could find some Ilangi Trophs floating around?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocero View Post
            Does anyone know where I could find some Ilangi Trophs floating around?
            Hi,
            how many are you looking for? I'm trying to see whether I can bring in more illangi in the future.
            For illangi, the ratio will be pairs

Rene

Comment

Working...
            X