My 800 gallon Tanganyikan Aquarium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
    I would love to take picture of that tank...
    Anytime!

Comment

Been trying to talk Dane into putting a couple singles male petro's in there. Bulu point, Moshi. But the large swarm of cyps is very nice.

Comment

My 800 gallon Tanganyikan Aquarium

Just stunning. What a great piece of live art. The fronts are my favorite!! Makes me miss my Moba colony. I didn't see the lepidiolamprologus meeli kipili anywhere... Hiding?
        All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Thats a awesome tank.

Comment

I love the rock work in this tank...totally natural. I love seeing a hobbyist get it right. Good job!
            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

yeahhhh buddie! i seen this tank in person before, its a monster! I actually got to see it set up as a SA/CA set up but am planning to go see it now as a Tang set- here in the very very near future. Great job Dane

Comment

That is amazing tank ,beautiful just could not see the actual color of the rock .
                Tropheus Moorii Golden Kazumba
                Petrochromis Red Mahale

Comment

The rock work is great. Looking forward to when the fish get a little more size on them.

Comment

Awesome tank.
                    20gal. Neo.Brichardi fry
                    30gal. Neo.Brichardi
                    110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae

Comment

Any new pics or vids ? Hows everything adjusting to their new monster setup ?
                      5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                      7 gal baby compressicps
                      14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                      4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                      100 gal mixed community tank
                      125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

So hows this tank doing ? Alk the livestock getting along ok and what not. Interested to see a feeding video.
                        7 gal baby compressicps

Comment

He has a group of Synodontis Petricola (5 about 3-4inch), 4 Tretacephalus, 2 adult lelupi, and 2 julie (marleri) that I sold back to him when I relocated to Katy this month. Been trading with him for years up there. Will miss going into the shop.

Comment

This monster still up and going?
                            Pic updates?
                            How all the fish doing ?
                            7 gal baby compressicps

Comment

I just saw it about two weeks ago. Dane said it is currently for sale and they are looking to remodel the store and that it was taking up too much room. I am sure I did not get to see everything in it but it had some medium to large (not full grown) frontosa's, leleupi, cyprichromis, marlieri, petricola, daffodil, gnathochromis permaxillaris, callochromis macrops, a couple of tropheus, and Nasuta. There was plenty of fry in the tank and the balance and harmony is very relaxing to watch. If you are in the area, I highly recommend seeing it. He also has a really nicely done mbuna setup with a nice algae garden on the rocks though on a much smaller scale than the tang tank.

Comment

Very nice, Dane. How about a full tank shot?

Comment

Working...
                                X