3 fluval canister filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: 3 fluval canister filters

Doing a little clean up and need to get these out of the garage. They have been in my garage for a couple years so I don't even know what condition they are in or whats in them. Given that I don't want to go through the testing of each filter, they are going cheap. At the very least they could be good for parts if by chance they don't work. I stopped using them when I switched all my canister filters to eheim.

So here are my prices.

you can have all 3 for 3 med to large freshwater Amazon sword plants (can sub anubis barteri), and 3 cryp plants. OR 3 mushroom polyps, 2 cups of marine salt and a hermit crab Or a six pack of either, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter or 512 Pecan Porter. or a case of miller lite.

I know the prices are steep but thats what I'm asking. If I spend the time to actually go through them, then I will put market prices on each one. I am open to offers.

I am willing to separate and may even have some hose the will fit them but I don't know for sure.

I got 3 different crypts, 2 cups of salt, a hermit crab, but not old enough to buy beer. 1 year from tomorrow I will be able to buy you beer though.
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

had a couple responses but no one has picked them up yet. Still available. If I still have them this weekend, I'll test them and relist with $ prices.

Comment

Working...
        X