Opening day go 'Stros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening day go 'Stros

Its opening day lets see how them 'stros look.... spring training they looked pretty good to me but this is the real deal now is it gonna be a long season like last year or interesting and put up some wins

Let's go Astros
    125g: Empty For Now
    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Astros fan for life. Looking good tonight but 100 losses is still gonna happen for this season.
      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
        Astros fan for life. Looking good tonight but 100 losses is still gonna happen for this season.
        Same here but there scraping hellava game gonna be interesting to watch if they play like this all season win or lose

Comment

Re: Opening day go 'Stros

20g mixed reef

Comment

Hey at least for one day they can say there in first place and have the best record in baseball but you never know they might shock everyone and continue to be good this year id love to see them prove everyone wrong

Comment

Re: Opening day go 'Stros

20g mixed reef

Comment

Thats funny

Comment

Ive never been a big Baseball fan, too long a game for me to watch on TV but I always thought it would be much better live and I went on a whim with a friend of mine from Florida and thought it as a really good experience. I am definitely going to go again. Bought the cheap seats and sat all over. Some nice beer and food for sale too. We threw the game away but I could see it happening but its turned me into a halfassed fan but it will grow more on me.

Comment

Originally posted by nightster View Post
                    Knew this was gonna happen with all the suspensions going on LOL
                    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I love goin to watch the Astros live. Always have a good time, win or lose.
                      20g mixed reef

Comment

Working...
                      X