Petco Fish Tank Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petco Fish Tank Sale?

Anyone have an idea when Petco will have another fish tank sale? Missed the last one and need some more mid sized to smaller tanks. Been waiting and figure there ought to be one around now. They seem to have one when I don't need any. Anyone have a clue?

Yeah I would like to know myself
    125g: Empty For Now
    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by LordBarron7692 View Post
      Yeah I would like to know myself
      +1

Comment

Moving this thread since it's not a question about the website.
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I guess nobody knows!

Comment

Ask an employee next time ur there !
            5 gal baby hecqui grow out
            7 gal baby compressicps
            14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
            4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
            100 gal mixed community tank
            125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

I did. they could not tell me if and when there would be a next one.

Comment

Usually it is annual, though its been awhile since the last one. I seem to remember it being toward the Fall...
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                Desiderius Erasmus
                GHAC President

Comment

I called them the other day they said they do it every 3 months or so bit they dont know till the tanks arive. That came from the manager
                  Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

I thought they did it around twice a year. I think mnemenoi is right in that the last one was sometime last Fall. I've been checking since January but have not seen anything on a tank sale.

Comment

Recently it's been about every 6 months. I bought my 55 during the last one and I believe that was November.

Correction : a search shows it could have been September when the last one was.
                      Last edited by jsbaker; 03-29-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

They did it in December and every 3-4 months sounds right. So it should be pretty soon

Comment

I've noticed last year that they did it about 3-4 times. There's rumors that it's gonna happen Easter sunday over on TPT. No clue if that's really true.

Comment

Well I just came back from Petco and the $1.00 per gallon tank sale is on. It actually started yesterday on Easter as they were open on Easter Sunday. I picked up three 20 gallon long tanks for yet to be determined schooling fish. So go get em while you can. At $1.00 per gallon, they are a bargain and around 1/2 off.

Comment

I thought it might have started again yesterday. I was in my local store not long after they opened yesterday and noticed there was tanks stacked up around the fish counter again which normally happens when they are having the sale but none of the tanks had any signs on them. Looks like the sale runs till the 27th.

Comment

Working...
                              X