Trophs and Ick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    Hey now, I remember picking up a loach or two when I picked up some trophs from you a little while ago

I keep loaches and plecos in my tanks with no issues with diseases. But just like adding a new colony of WC trophs/petros, you have to be careful with quarantining and preventative care.
    Um no sir no loaches here
    Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
      Hey now, I remember picking up a loach or two when I picked up some trophs from you a little while ago

I keep loaches and plecos in my tanks with no issues with diseases. But just like adding a new colony of WC trophs/petros, you have to be careful with quarantining and preventative care.
      Ya ive been adding a loach here and there from different stores with out quarentine but the last was maybe a week and a half ago i added 2 and nothing wrong with them just the first one i got an had him for 3+ months now....... They dont seem to get picked on at all

Comment

Re: Trophs and Ick

Originally posted by jhenry View Post
        Um no sir no loaches here
        Lol. Looks like you seem to forget things in your old age I picked up an angelicus loach when I came to pick up the lunangwa south with Barrett. I still have that loach too.
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
          Ya ive been adding a loach here and there from different stores with out quarentine but the last was maybe a week and a half ago i added 2 and nothing wrong with them just the first one i got an had him for 3+ months now....... They dont seem to get picked on at all
          How are they doing now? And now that you have that big bottle of AP, you can just test the whole tank when you add a new loach or two.

Comment

Ive seen another loach with just a couple of spots but the first one is looking much better 3/4 gone just treated again

Comment

Well none of the trophs got it just a few loaches and it appears to be gone now gonna keep with the heat and salt 5 more days to make sure then slowly get back to normal schedule

Comment

Sweet! That's awesome

Comment

thats good man, ick is very common on clown loaches especially young ones.
                  175 tropheus Chaitika
                  125 tropheus Ujiji
                  90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Well there all fairly young and ya im glad that it passed the big loaches color is real dull from being stressed through it all but better than no losses

Comment

Working...
                    X