Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Houston Troph and Petro Club!

Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to write a quick thank you as I have learned quite a bit from the members here on troph keeping! I will admit that my mind set has been very conservative with trophs because of the fear of bloating them. You guys have helped me to properly understand them and their requirements so much better that I now feel so much more confident in how to keep, raise and breed them. For a little while, I was thinking that maybe I just needed to ship over some of that Houston water!
    Since my last posting on feeding flake food, I have taken the advice that was given and now have quite a few trophs holding! I know this is because of the changes I have made. They have gotten a lot more full bodied now and have been doing really great and with no signs of bloating!
    Thanks again guys and I appreciate all your comments and feedback! I know there is still much to learn but I'm confident that I'm heading in the right direction as far as keeping my trophs healthy, happy and breeding. Thanks again and happy troph keeping to all of you!

Tepei

Re: Thanks Houston Troph and Petro Club!

That's awesome Tepei. Glad to hear your fish are doing so much better already. We're all learning stuff everyday and it never ends.
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

glad to hear that happy troph keeping
      and troph breeding
      Cheers.
      Last edited by Ogrodii; 03-14-2013, 08:04 PM.
      Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Glad to hear all trophs are good...... trying lil buggers they are but love them & learn more and more everyday is a great group we have here to help us newbs

Comment

yeah we have good group
          starting with sunny being very knowledgeable in the troph petro game
          Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate it and yes, you're right SunnyHouTx, always learning!

Comment

Working...
            X