Thank you Rene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Rene

I woke up this morning to a dead BG so I decided to add some Tropheus as dither. I wanted to get the Ikola Rene listed recently but they were already sold but he told me he had "around" 10 for sale. This was around 11am today, Sunday. After confirming that he could send them out via SWA cargo, I sent payment for ten Ikola. Fish were dropped off at the airport and I picked them up around 5:40 pm and they were acclimated and in my tank by 7:00 pm. Oh, and Rene had a big surprise for me: he shipped out 13 fish total! Not only did he sell them at a great price, he also sent me extra.

Thank you Rene!
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Glad I could help. Hopefully they become great dither fish.

Comment

awsome deal

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
        I woke up this morning to a dead BG so I decided to add some Tropheus as dither. I wanted to get the Ikola Rene listed recently but they were already sold but he told me he had "around" 10 for sale. This was around 11am today, Sunday. After confirming that he could send them out via SWA cargo, I sent payment for ten Ikola. Fish were dropped off at the airport and I picked them up around 5:40 pm and they were acclimated and in my tank by 7:00 pm. Oh, and Rene had a big surprise for me: he shipped out 13 fish total! Not only did he sell them at a great price, he also sent me extra.

Thank you Rene!
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO those could have been mine too Sunny -- I am so upset - j/k. I got dibs on the other 20 (and 20 yungu) -coming my way soon. Congrats for the addition. please post some pics and I will too once I got mine deal?

That's Rene. He always makes customer so happy and surprising them with more joy. I tell you he is the first importer I feel so comfortable to just send money and ask much less question and ZERO worry and doubt. I've ordered from many importers - can't even close.

so big Thank YOU Rene!!!

Comment

Re: Thank you Rene

Very good. looking forward to my troph kipilli
          this month
          Last edited by Ogrodii; 03-14-2013, 01:45 PM.
          Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

congrats the kipili... those are cool fish.

Comment

Working...
            X