Pet World in Baytown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet World in Baytown

I passed by this store and I see that they are closed down. Writing on the windows says they moved next door but nothing there also. Anyone know if this store is reopening? I haven't been in this store for years, but i'm in baytown almost every weekend now, and thought i'd stop by and waste some time. I googled pet world and super pet world came up. Website is even down.

Last time I went was last year. The store was reduced by 2/3. They're left with a store about the size of a Walmart aisle (the small ones). Something about the previous owner screwing things up or something? I think there were about 2 owners that just didn't know how to handle a store. A lot of complaints about people's pets getting harmed when taking them to get groomed, etc. I can't really remember what the story was with them, but they were indeed still there when I went. Terrible store though. Everything there was low quality, the fish were common things you find in Petco/Petsmart, labeled tanks with nothing inside, dying fish, dead fish, dirty tanks, extremely overpriced, etc. The only thing I found decent there was a Polypterus Endlicheri, but they wanted $60 for a little 3" one...

Comment

When I google them, bbb came up. They had a F rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        When I google them, bbb came up. They had a F rating.
        Yeah because they had horrible customer service and harmed animals. There was this thing going on where a bunch of people were trying to boycott them and some were threatening to sue.

Comment

Working...
        X