Yellow labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Yellow labs

.5-2" yellow labs for sale. $3.00 take as many as you would like.

A yellow lab buffet?!?!? 3$ all you can catch?

Comment

Location?

Comment

Per forum rules, please update your profile to show your location. Thanks
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer
        150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
        185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

LOL maybe my first post was not clear. $3.00 per fish. I have at least 60 and more coming.

Comment

Can I have 4 please text 408-712-7588 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dainese954 View Post
              Can I have 4 please text 408-712-7588 thanks
              PM sent

Comment

That would be $19.95 a fish by the time I drove up there. GLWS!
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Well you could do some $ cost averaging and by all 60 and then it will come out to about $3.33 per fish. Still not a bad price since they go for 9-12 at most fish stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayplot View Post
                    Well you could do some $ cost averaging and by all 60 and then it will come out to about $3.33 per fish. Still not a bad price since they go for 9-12 at most fish stores.
                    Like 5$ at fish land in the sw side of town.

But your first post said 3$ take as many as you would like... Got me thinking its a 3$ buffet. Glws

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
                      Like 5$ at fish land in the sw side of town.

But your first post said 3$ take as many as you would like... Got me thinking its a 3$ buffet. Glws
                      Not a bad price. But i guess im still cheaper. I have a fish store buying them in bulk from me so if i dont sell them no biggy

Comment

Sorry guys i need to call off the sale. Im not sure what happend but i got home from work today around 10 and one full tank of you yellow labs died. The onlything that changed was a new hang on the back filter that i put on the day before. The water looked crystal clean when i pulled all the dead fish put. Im at a loss the onlything that i could think is that the new pump may have some sort of small short that may have caused an electrical current that could have killed all the fish.

It wasnt a total loss i have two tanks set up. The tank with the mew filter had about 30 of tye larger fish. The othere tank has abput 30 much smaller fish. So after they grow up a bit ypu may see another post.

Comment

Yellow labs

Sorry to hear. Good luck with the other tank!
                          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

I have been keeping labs for a long time and this is the first time i ever lost any. So im not sure if it was something in the HOB filyer or not

Comment

Any chemicals sprayed in the air while you were gone? Did you remove the old filter and added the new one?

Comment

Working...
                              X