Arizona aquatic gardens azgardens.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arizona aquatic gardens azgardens.com

Tell your credit card company that they shipped without your permission after they said they will refund.
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I did and told them that I have text messages that I can screen shot and send as proof that they agreed to cancel.
      29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

There you go man. Don't back down

Comment

If they want their plants back they can mail me the cash to send it or return label.
          29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

I got burned by them last year(2012) and I spread the word to my fellow hobbyist at DFWfishbox.They were rude and told me about all the years they have been in business,they know how to run a business.I gave them a -F in my book and added them to my Never Again List......

Comment

The order came in today and was complete but they made a shipping charge against me. I have already cancelled it and the card to prevent another charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.d514 View Post
                The order came in today and was complete but they made a shipping charge against me. I have already cancelled it and the card to prevent another charge.
                Whaaaat? Weak bro. Weak! How you gonna let them charge you for shipping when they took this long to send it? If anything it should be free for all the trouble they put you through!

Comment

No I canceled the new charge so it wouldn't go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.d514 View Post
                    No I canceled the new charge so it wouldn't go through.
                    Nice! Bunch of turds robbing people for their stuff.

Comment

Well played Chris

Comment

Looking at the plants they sent I found this in the DHG.
                        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362177948.123090.jpg

Comment

Oh wow what is that?
                          125g: Empty For Now
                          90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                          Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Some type of worm. Not sure exactly what kind but they are terrestrial. I have dug them up for bait when fishing before.

Comment

Maybe the DHG was just happy to see you and sprung...

Comment

Looks like a caterpillar of some sort, though it could just be what it looks like. Most aquatic plants are grown Emersed (roots flooded, but leaves above the water) so I imagine it might find lush humid vegatation quite the perfect spot.
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                                Desiderius Erasmus
                                GHAC President

Comment

Working...
                                X