Arizona aquatic gardens azgardens.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
    Looks like a caterpillar of some sort, though it could just be what it looks like. Most aquatic plants are grown Emersed (roots flooded, but leaves above the water) so I imagine it might find lush humid vegatation quite the perfect spot.
    +1 This is especially true with carpeting plants. A bug could've just found it's way into the stuff. Shame on them for sending with bugs. You can easily keep out bugs when you're growing emersed by putting a lid on top or plastic wrap, but then again, they get their stuff from other people who grow the stuff.

Comment

Here's the communication with them so far. I don't believe I'm being unreasonable or overly demanding but if I am please let me know.
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374000.509500.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374009.975758.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374018.492879.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374026.558891.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374035.491734.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374044.492233.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374055.357365.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374063.575477.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362374071.242178.jpg
      29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

You were neither. The guy was a complete douche. You did your part well and he overreacted to it. Did you post this to that review site Sunny linked? More people need to see this convo! I see all the reviews, but someone could have easily made several accounts or have a ton of people write bad reviews. None of them had pictures to prove their side of the story. What a jerk. I'm glad I decided not to order from that guy back in September 2012.

Comment

Not sure if this means they are giving up or what.
          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362508475.025627.jpg
          29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

Re: Arizona aquatic gardens azgardens.com

LOL!
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Comment

Money talks, but a back charge absolutely screams and flips them two middle finger salutes.

Comment

LOL! They should've sent you a return label or at least the money to get one instead of whining like little sissies. I say they got what they asked for. Good job Chris! What did you end up doing with the DHG mats?

Comment

It's in the bag still. I'm watering it and keeping light on it until I get money in my account.

Comment

Back charges approved. No return funds or label sent plants in tanks.

Comment

Winning with tiger blood son

Comment

Winnnneeeeeeeerrrrr!

Comment

How bad is it that I got three mats for much less and much less hastle off amazon
                            130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
                            125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
                            100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
                            55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
                            55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
                            30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
                            30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
                            10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

Comment

Originally posted by BCJC82 View Post
                              How bad is it that I got three mats for much less and much less hastle off amazon
                              Not bad. You can find mats of DHG anywhere for cheaper and less hassle than these guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X