Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Interest in Forming a New Houston Aquarium Society?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saying asain influence makes some racist? oh or maybe it was the bit about european influence. Thats rich man you guys are funny
    125g: Empty For Now
    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I would like to think this is just a case of butthurt people smelling blood in the water and attacking anything they see. Thats why I am reserving judgement. But you cant really expect to throw out a charged statement like that with no explanation and expect it to be dismissed.
      45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

I don't see it not in a racial way

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Hmmm, so he does not like Amano style nature aquariums? Perhaps Eheims and Angelfish only? He has a huge issue with Southeast Asian themed tanks? Yeah, I'm certain that is exactly what he meant. Mien Tank, Mein Kampf, Mein Aquarium society
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Well here is what I don't understand how can anyone say that is racist when first off you don't what his/her race is because Lee could be anything under the sun and I was just thinking I'm saying Mr.Lee when in reality it might very well be Ms. or Mrs. Lee

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Really? Straight to the Nazis? Really? SMH...
              45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

Wow ok maybe I was wrong

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Re: Any Interest in Forming a New Houston Aquarium Society?

Is it time for the group hug yet?
                  http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

GROUP HUG!!!

admittedly, i had enjoyed a bottle of riesling last night as i was reading the original post. however, i still stand by my words. i feel the best comment made so far was that if someone is unsatisfied with the current state of our clubs, an effort should be made to restore them to their "former glory", although i'm personally happy with the way things are, i see the logic behind wanting more. i would love to attend an event with a keynote speaker, as i love to learn. i always try to keep an open mind, and only expect others to do the same. i do not see race being an issue here, perhaps cultural influence? regardless, this is the south, and although it is unfortunate, these issues are common. i only wish that we could voice our differing opinions without casting judgement or taking offense. (yes, i am aware that i took offense... i'm far from perfect, although i don't see much wrong in vehemently protecting that which i love and has done so much good for me.) regardless...

I'M OFF TO WORK! :)

see you guys later.. wish me luck on my first day on the new job!
                    my fish house:
                    2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                    6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                    29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                    45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                    2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                    125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                    and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Originally posted by allysangels View Post
                      GROUP HUG!!!

admittedly, i had enjoyed a bottle of riesling last night as i was reading the original post. however, i still stand by my words. i feel the best comment made so far was that if someone is unsatisfied with the current state of our clubs, an effort should be made to restore them to their "former glory", although i'm personally happy with the way things are, i see the logic behind wanting more. i would love to attend an event with a keynote speaker, as i love to learn. i always try to keep an open mind, and only expect others to do the same. i do not see race being an issue here, perhaps cultural influence? regardless, this is the south, and although it is unfortunate, these issues are common. i only wish that we could voice our differing opinions without casting judgement or taking offense. (yes, i am aware that i took offense... i'm far from perfect, although i don't see much wrong in vehemently protecting that which i love and has done so much good for me.) regardless...

I'M OFF TO WORK! :)

see you guys later.. wish me luck on my first day on the new job!
                      Good luck

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

FUuuu biotches get fishhh hahahah.. CHill out Lee the GHAC is a great club and great amazing people are in this club.. From young people who like to sleep on members couches, to old people you cant read without their glasses, to people who are 7ft tall, and dont let me forget the tie i have around my neck... HAHAH good times
                        175 tropheus Chaitika
                        125 tropheus Ujiji
                        90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
                          FUuuu biotches get fishhh hahahah.. CHill out Lee the GHAC is a great club and great amazing people are in this club.. From young people who like to sleep on members couches, to old people you cant read without their glasses, to people who are 7ft tall, and dont let me forget the tie i have around my neck... HAHAH good times
                          That pretty much covers everybody...

Comment

Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
                            FUuuu biotches get fishhh hahahah.. CHill out Lee the GHAC is a great club and great, amazing people are in this club.. From young people, who like to sleep on members couches, to old people who can't read without their glasses, to people who are 7ft tall, and don't let me forget the tie i have around my neck... HAHAH good times
                            Fixed some of it for ya

Comment

Look a Kitty....

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Squirrel!

Comment

Working...
                                X