Spring Auction March 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Auction March 17th

I want to donate this guy but all I can do is bring him in a bucket.anybody want it?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Spring Auction March 17th

Can't make it to bring the ramshorn had the ceiling over my daughters bed cave in thanks to a water leak.
      29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

514 items...thanks to all who attended!
        Charles Jones
        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

It was awesome. Scored 6 bags of java fern and enough tangs to fill a cubed 100g
          280g:peacocks
          210g : haps
          12g : shellies
          (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

I had a great time. It seemed like there were less people than normal. I guess a lot of people were hung over from the collecting trip the day before. Oh well, better deals for me.

Comment

I had a blast! Scored some very nice fish and supplies! Thanks to the sellers, you made it possible! And I will talk to some of you soon!

Comment

checks mailed this morning....
                Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

When will the next Auction be?
                  Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
                    When will the next Auction be?
                    +1

Comment

+2

Comment

No one knows?
                        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

I'm aiming for July 28th...just need to go confirm it on the calendar with the American Legion Post. Should do that sometime in the next week or so.
                          Charles Jones

Comment

I will not miss that one!
                            75g Tank,
                            2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                            2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                            10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X