Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult Frontosas (Burundi) For Sale. CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Adult Frontosas (Burundi) For Sale. CHEAP!

Selling 6 Burundi Frontosa. 4 Females & 2 Males they are from size 4" - 8" for $150 firm. Must pick up at my house.
    Text me for pictures. 832.696.3237
    125g Long: 7 frontosa, 4 brichardi, & 1 snowball pleco. Sitting on 2 2217 eheim canister filter.

55g Bowfront: Breeding pair of Red Head Tapajos. Sitting on 1 2217 eheim canister filter.

10g: Planted tank with 10+ red cherry shrimps & 5 cardinal tetras. Sitting of Aquaclear 70.

95g: Outdoor pond with 30+ electric yellow labs & Lillies. Sitting on a all-in-one filter/uv.

U want to break these up? I am looking for 2 females, LMK thanks

Comment

Cleaning out my tank. Selling for $100. Need them out by this weekend!
      125g Long: 7 frontosa, 4 brichardi, & 1 snowball pleco. Sitting on 2 2217 eheim canister filter.

55g Bowfront: Breeding pair of Red Head Tapajos. Sitting on 1 2217 eheim canister filter.

10g: Planted tank with 10+ red cherry shrimps & 5 cardinal tetras. Sitting of Aquaclear 70.

95g: Outdoor pond with 30+ electric yellow labs & Lillies. Sitting on a all-in-one filter/uv.

Comment

or willing to trade for some freshwater shrimps! Shoot me some offer..

Comment

Hmmmmmm......... I have $50 for pick of the 2 biggest females.......

Comment

Originally posted by crgalleg View Post
            Hmmmmmm......... I have $50 for pick of the 2 biggest females.......
            If you still got these and want to split up my offer stands, LMK I may be on the NORTH side tomorrow 832-572-0295 Thanks

Comment

Wow, 6 adult Frontosa for $100 is almost for free..

Comment

I tried to buy this weekend. Said they weren't available until monday. Post said they needed gone by weekend so idk....

Comment

Originally posted by blrivera05 View Post
                  I tried to buy this weekend. Said they weren't available until monday. Post said they needed gone by weekend so idk....
                  Well if you want to go half's? I have $50 for 2 females, that's all I need

Comment

No thanks. Wouldn't really be a deal. Why dont you contact mike b? He has the most gorgeous f1 burundi around. Im certain he can get you taken care of.

Comment

^^^^I will thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X